if i was to dedicate a page to artists that i like a lot and keep listening to because i know it will always be good, Ta-Ku would be on that list, tbh the list would be very long and actually very interesting(watch this space i may just have to do it).
this remix from Ta-Ku has his imprint all over it, the way it flows the little touches that make this remix so easy to listen to, its such a contrast from the original and that’s why i like them both so much. there isn’t much i haven’t said about Ta-Ku so im going to keep this one short, have a listen to Ta-Ku’s remix and be floated away by Oisima’s original work. whilst your scrolling down you might as well listen to Ta-Ku’s new song we were in love.
we where in love
- Ta-Ku on Triple J Friday Mix (Interview + Mix) (exposeexpress.com)
- Beat Tape of the Week: Ta-Ku – Dowhatyoulove (deadendhiphop.com)
- Ta-ku Got Beats (girlsgirlsmoney.wordpress.com)
- Ta-ku – I Miss You (auralxtc.wordpress.com)
- Ta-Ku – REϟTWERK VOL . II (allaussiehiphop.com)
- Album Review: Oisima-Goddess EP (miamiswamp.wordpress.com)