i have promised a few artists that i would post about them and there are some new artists i have found that i should really give a post to.
so this first post is for an artist called Nick The Lot and he comes from Brighton from what i can see he has only producing for about 6months and he produces some heavy drum and bass deep dark nocturnal drum and bass. which is most probably not to everyone’s taste but i quite enjoy D’n’B.
this frist track is called alien gash(yeah i know mental images) but i do love the bass in this bad boy and the drop if not subtle is good and has for me a feeling of older D’n’B.
this second track is called the Tide, and again it has infloences of past D’n’B but i still would not mind going raving to this at the weekend, love the bass rumble in this.
- Netsky Revives Drum & Bass in Philly at Soundgarden Hall (independentphilly.com)
- Justifying Jungle (saffronrain94.wordpress.com)
- DRUM AND BASS Rough mix feedback… (gearslutz.com)
- “I’m a creator, a new school innovator.” – My Second Rap Song Ever (oddjobmedia.net)
- Driver Banned After Suffering “Intoxicating Effects of Drum and Bass” (gizmodo.co.uk)
- Kicks n Licks – The Expedition EP (iknowdubstepbetterthanu.com)