yes that’s right im partly blogging about my other love apart from music and that’s games. with Devil May Cry being released on the 15th of Jan, which i cannot wait for because i have already played a demo. it was nice surprise to see and hear that Noisia have supplied the game with a dark, deep, and intense soundtrack for the game, knowing this i now want to play the game even more and with headphones on so i can listen to the soundtrack in its full glory whilst fully immersed in the game. why thank you Noisia for this fantastic surprise.
full soundtrack released.
- DmC: Devil May Cry Home Truths video drips nostalgia (vg247.com)
- DmC: Devil May Cry getting playable Vergil DLC, watch gameplay here (vg247.com)
- Impressions: DmC: Devil May Cry demo (destructoid.com)
- What did you think of the DmC: Devil May Cry demo? (destructoid.com)
- DmC (Devil May Cry) DLC Announced (ugrgaming.com)
- Devil May Cry vs. DmC: Which do You Prefer? (putthatback.org)
- Devil May Cry demo tears onto Xbox Live, PSN next week (joystiq.com)
- ‘DmC: Devil May Cry’ gets Bloody Palace mode in free title update (digitalspy.co.uk)