so i don’t normally feature and write about 2 artists at the same time but at the same time they both have some fantastic flow going on in each of the tracks. so the main massive reason for me posting them together is because i would love to see these tracks have a sick rapper lay down some bars over the top, to transform them both in to a real gritty hip-hop songs, every time i hear them i can imagine someone doing it it has to be done.
- University of Arizona to Offer a Minor in Hip Hop (itsstrictly.com)
- New Hip Hop Label Phresh Hit Recordings LLC On The Rise (prweb.com)
- Top 10 Hip Hop Albums of 2012 (thoughtontracks.com)
- The Top 5 People Rappers Reference (rapgenius.com)
- How Free Culture Saved Hip-Hop in 2012 (spin.com)
- HIP HOP: Get Well Soon, Part II (sheenagates.wordpress.com)
- This hilarious hip-hop Hobbit video packs more plot than the entire first movie (io9.com)