so i stumbled across this lil song when i was looking around to see what Katy B was doing with her self, she’s been a busy woman by the looks of things. this song for me is catchy as hell I like the back beat the lyrics and I can imagine to myself that could be a lot of people getting ready to this and partying to it too on any friday.
Katy b’s lyrics just go on for far too long it needs a break. i mean i get the build up to Wileys part but i kinda lose a bit of interest because it’s so repetitive before Wiley’s short part. for me it should be Katy B’s part Wiley comes in back to Katy B done club smasher.
don’t get me wrong i still like it but mix it up a lil Z
inc please 😀 just for me.
- Friday Never Lets Me Down (fluxblog.org)
- New music: Katy B – Danger EP (guardian.co.uk)
- Free Download: Katy B – Danger EP (helensuccess.wordpress.com)
- Listen to Katy B’s New Danger EP, Featuring Jessie Ware, Diplo, Jacques Greene, and More (pitchfork.com)
- Stream Katy B’s Danger EP (thefader.com)